Peppermint Essential Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural - Premium Therapeutic Grade, Vegan, and Cruelty-free.
For Hair Growth, Skin, Headaches, Vaporizers, Humidifiers, and Diffusers.
- The cool, sharp, stimulating, and minty aroma of PEPPERMINT OIL helps to increase alertness, enhance mental clarity and has uplifting effects on the mood.
- PEPPERMINT OIL has been used for centuries for therapeutic and deodorizing purposes.
- When diffused, Peppermint Oil wafts a rejuvenating scent through home or office, bringing relaxation, wellness, and satisfaction to your day. Its calming and soothing nature helps eliminate feelings of stress and ease sinus and congestion.
- When used with a carrier oil(s) - PEPPERMINT OIL clean, refreshing scent helps ease the effects of a long, vigorous day.
- Also, its anti-inflammatory properties make it excellent for use with a carrier oil to massage tired, achy muscles.
PERFECT FOR DIY PROJECTS.
- Topical Use for Hair Growth
The fragrant aroma of PEPPERMINT OIL, so appealing to humans, naturally repels insects, Mice, Rodents, and Spiders.
PEPPERMINT OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Basil, Coriander, Eucalyptus, Geranium, Lavender, Lemon, Palmarosa, Pepper, Rosemary, Spearmint, Spruce, Vanilla, Wintergreen, Ylang Ylang.
Our sense of smell is an important tool in the pursuit of spiritual harmony and can be used to promote well-being through the use of myVidaPure essential oils.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears, and nose.
- Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach.
- Topical and aromatic use only.
Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
Use a 1-2% dilution for topical use. Once you've diluted it and done a patch test, you can safely rub it onto your skin.
Botanical Name: Mentha Piperita
Method: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Refreshing, Clean, and Minty
Consistency: Thin Clear
Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, Peppermint Oil will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.