Lavender Essential Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural - Premium Therapeutic Grade, vegan, and cruelty-free.
For Aromatherapy, Relaxation, Headache, Aching Joints, Perfume, Candles, Skin Care, Humidifiers, and Diffusers.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL has a sweet, rich floral aroma and is packed with aromatherapy benefits. This is an all-natural, unfiltered and undiluted oil that can be used to decrease feelings of tension, calm nerves, promote better rest, and cleanse scalp when added to shampoo.
- LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL soothes skin, promotes relaxation, calmness and overall well-being. Steam-distilled from organic lavender flowers, the floral herbaceous scent of LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is most well-known for its relaxing properties. Great to diffuse before bed.
- When used with carrier oil(s) – Dilute LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL with carrier oils or add a few drops to your bath and favorite beauty products. Also, when added to a shampoo, LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL cleanses scalp well.
GREAT TO USE FOR DIY BEAUTY RECIPES AND THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE OILS.
- Perfume Making
- Beauty Care
- Aching Joints/Muscles
- Hair Care
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL is an all-natural, unfiltered and undiluted oil that can be used to decrease feelings of tension, calm nerves, promote better rest. Due to Lavender oil's sedative and calming properties, Lavender is widely renowned for its ability to help improve sleep and insomnia.
LAVENDER ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove Bud, Clary Sage, Geranium Egyptian, Lemon, Neroli, Patchouli, Rose Absolute, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver.
Our sense of smell is an important tool in the pursuit of spiritual harmony and can be used to promote well-being through the use of myVidaPure essential oils.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears, and nose.
- Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach.
- Topical and aromatic use only.
Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
Use a 1-2% dilution for topical use. Once you've diluted it and done a patch test, you can safely rub it onto your skin.
Botanical Name: Lavendula Angustifolia
Method: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Floral, Herbaceous, Sweet, Rich aroma.
Consistency: Thin Clear
Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, it will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.