Fir Essential Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural - Premium Therapeutic Grade, vegan, and cruelty-free.
For Aromatherapy, Spa/Home Care, Massages, Compress, Inhalation, Burners, Purifiers, Vaporizers, and Diffusers.
- FIR ESSENTIAL OIL has a fresh, woody, earthy, sweet scent that is much like the outdoors. Helps balance emotions and soothe anxious feelings.
- The uplifting forest-fresh scent of FIR ESSENTIAL OIL is a wonderful respiratory support oil. FIR ESSENTIAL OIL helps ease congested breathing associated with seasonal illness and seasonal pollen threats.
- When used with carrier oil(s) – Dilute FIR ESSENTIAL OIL with a carrier oil for muscle and joint relief, massage in a circular motion to the affected areas.
GREAT TO USE FOR DIY BEAUTY RECIPES AND THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE OILS.
- Perfume Making
- All-Purpose Cleaner
When being diffused FIR ESSENTIAL OIL brings a boost of energy in a peaceful manner that is relaxing and inspirational to the senses.
FIR ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Star Anise, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Coriander, Cypress, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Juniper Berry, Laurel Leaf, Black Pepper, Pine, Rosemary, Spruce Hemlock, Tea Tree.
Our sense of smell is an important tool in the pursuit of spiritual harmony and can be used to promote well-being through the use of myVidaPure essential oils.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears, and nose.
- Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach.
- Topical and aromatic use only.
Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
Use a 1-2% dilution for topical use. Once you've diluted it and done a patch test, you can safely rub it onto your skin.
Botanical Name: Abies balsamea
Method: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Crisp, Clean Scent of newly-cut Christmas trees.
Consistency: Medium, clear, colorless to pale yellow.
Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, it will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.