Cinnamon Leaf Essential Oil Organic myVidaPure 100% Pure & Natural - Premium Therapeutic Grade, vegan, and cruelty-free.
For Aromatherapy, Seasonal Illness, Aching Joints, Disinfecting, Antimicrobial, Humidifiers, and Diffusers.
- CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL Organic has a spicy, warm scent similar to Cinnamon Bark and Clove. It has been used for many years as part of a popular cleaning blend.
- Diffuse CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL Organic in the air to help combat seasonal illness threats. With its anti-inflammatory properties, CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL can be also an effective natural remedy for rashes and acne when diluted properly, it has amazing benefits for Hair and Lips as well.
- When used with carrier oil(s) – CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL promotes warmth when applied topically diluted with a carrier oil to the skin. Dilute CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL in your favorite carrier oil to help with the aches associated with aging joints.
GREAT TO USE FOR DIY RECIPES.
- All-Purpose Cleaner
CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL OIL can help increase energy levels, provide an emotional boost to help soothe those feeling fragile. It also helps encourage positive self-esteem and nurtures confidence.
CINNAMON LEAF ESSENTIAL BLENDS WELL WITH - Black Pepper, Clove, Cardamom, Ginger, Bergamot, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Rosemary, Tea Tree, Thyme, Ylang Ylang.
Our sense of smell is an important tool in the pursuit of spiritual harmony and can be used to promote well-being through the use of myVidaPure essential oils.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears, and nose.
- Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach.
- Topical and aromatic use only.
Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
Use a 1-2% dilution for topical use. Once you've diluted it and done a patch test, you can safely rub it onto your skin.
Name: Cinnimomum Zeylancium
Method: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Sweet, Spicy, and Warm with woody undertones.
Consistency: Thin pale-brown
Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, it will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.