Black Pepper Essential Oil Organic is 100% Pure & Natural - Premium Therapeutic Grade, vegan, and cruelty-free.
For Aromatherapy, Energizing, Uplifting, Blood Circulation, Skin Care, Humidifiers, and Diffusers.
- BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL is warming, stimulating, focusing and cleansing with a sharp spicy aroma reminiscent of freshly cracked peppercorns. It is energizing and uplifting - a healthy, therapeutic way to boost energy levels safely and naturally and uplift your spirit.
- BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL can be used in diffusers to breathe fresh air into a room or to enjoy aromas that relax or stimulate your mind. Melt away stress and tension in an instant with a simple drop.
- When used with carrier oil(s) – Dilute BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL with carrier oils for a relieving massage for tummy discomfort or mix a few drops into skincare products for a cleaner, youth-looking skin.
GREAT TO USE FOR DIY BEAUTY RECIPES AND THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE OILS.
- Perfume Making
- Beauty Care
- Skin Care
BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL is commonly used as a pain reliever during massage sessions for muscle aches and sores due to its calming, lukewarm properties. It also presents a safe, natural alternative to artificial aerosol sprays or candles.
BLACK PEPPER ESSENTIAL OIL BLENDS WELL WITH - Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove, Coriander, Fennel, Frankincense, Geranium, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Juniper, Lemon, Lime, Mandarin, Sage, Sandalwood, And Ylang-Ylang.
Our sense of smell is an important tool in the pursuit of spiritual harmony and can be used to promote well-being through the use of myVidaPure essential oils.
- Do not apply directly to the skin.
- Do not ingest orally and keep out of eyes, ears, and nose.
- Do not use on children, if pregnant, and keep out of pet's reach.
- Topical and aromatic use only.
Always dilute essential oils with a carrier oil before applying directly to the skin.
Use a 1-2% dilution for topical use. Once you've diluted it and done a patch test, you can safely rub it onto your skin.
Name: Piper nigrum
Method: Steam Distilled
Aroma: Crisp, fresh, peppercorn aroma.
Consistency: Thin clear
Shelf Life: When stored in a dark cool environment, it will have a shelf life of approximately two years upon opening.